понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

frankfort ky motel





today for like a moment i think i left my brain and faced reality for a second... Lemmie tell ya dudes it was reall scary stuff. I have my finial exams starting in November, i need to up my grades in art, finish geography coursework, decide what school i want to go to or if i want to go to the Northwest regional College, or get a national diploma ..... Scary stuff, also how im gonna tell my mom that i wanna be an animator..... She wants me to get an office job or something boring that reeeeally doesnt interest me �_�.


hmmm in other news� the weather has really sucked latly xD but hey what do you expect ITS IRELAND XDD. Weather here isnt exactly sunshine and rainbows XD

lol thats about it for today

see ya on the flip side


band comeback kid, frankfort ky motel, frankfort ky maps, frankfort ky map, frankfort ky mail yahoo.com.



Комментариев нет: