суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bulgur wheat




I think back, on the pain
but I kept on
but I refused to lose
I wouldnapos;t give up what I believed in
to stay who I was.


Yeah, I have been having my autumn holiday. Itapos;s been quite nice - I was alone the whole week. Havenapos;t done that much to be honest, I was just babysitting today evening 5 hours my squirrels and I�also was babysitting on Tuesday. On Wednesday I went to library and got, like, thiiiiiiiiiiis many books as always. ;)

So, I�was at the squirrels today. It was lovely It has been about two months since I�have seen them last time and they were both sooooo excited�:) I was smiling all the time, they were supercute wanting my attention all the time :) So I�had a great time with them and they were very nice all the time - all good :)


Why must I feel this way
Just make this go away,
Just one more peaceful day


When their parents came home, they had him with them. I supposed all the time that he would be in the military still Well it seems that he got to his day-offs now - somehow I�wasnapos;t expecting that because my brotherapos;s in this weekend.

Well, what can I�even say. He really got my feet shaking and off from the ground :D unbelievable, yes, but totally true I canapos;t even understand how he can get my feet shaking this much with one look - but why not. Now that I�think of it, I think that I have loved him for 3 years already and he always makes my heart beat faster and feet shaking and so on. Gosh. <3



drainage+, bulgur wheat, bulgur salad recipe, bulgur salad, bulgur rezept.



Комментариев нет: