воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

amazing women.com




I got up after a good sleep, ran some errands, and got to my office. I ran late to interface with the guy I needed to to get the paperwork filled out, and spent the next two hours running around trying to find ways to get it done. I did it fully knowing that if I just waited until Monday it would take 15 minutes, but I like to get shit out of the way when Iapos;m thinking about it, even if it takes longer. I know that I risk forgetting if I put it aside, Do It Fucking Now...

Or not. Sometimes youapos;ve gotta just accept that timing isnapos;t right, and after flailing for a bit I returned to my office content to do it on Monday. I was going to study a bit and do some research, but I ended up getting wrapped up in the research. Turns out the area of Engineering Education is a big thing, and receiving a lot of attention recently after veritable decades of nothing, yet very little concrete work has been done. There are a lot of "we should do this" and "this needs investigation", and some preliminary results have shown efficacy for small cases...but a systematic, fundamental framework is lacking. Furthermore, the role of Computer Science and software has been fairly under-explored. People have done stuff with wikis and podcasts, but thatapos;s all Blackboard-ish content delivery...what about interactivity and content creation? There may be something here after all...now I just have to be brilliant and figure out what.

eve 6 music video codes, amazing women.com, amazing women st. louis, amazing women pictures, amazing women of st. louis.



Комментариев нет: